World Water Day – Resources for #Eventprofs
In honour of World Water day, here are some of my favourite resources for event professionals:
International World Water Day Resources:
- UN World Water Day Information – useful information about the water crisis
- Taiga Company’s Pinterest page – beautiful images and great curated content
Water Footprint Information:
- Water Footprint Network – this is my “go to” page for water footprint information. Their product gallery is incredibly useful and has strong scientific background.
- National Geographic Water Footprint Calculator – great way to measure your household footprint.
- ONE DROP’s Calculator – gives you the water footprint of what’s on your plate.
- Shawna McKinley’s blog post on how much water is saved using water stations instead of bottled water.
- Green Meeting Industry Council’s information page on International Water Day 2012 (be sure to click on the commitment to change form for more great information)
- A bit self-promotional, but I really like my last post on water conservation for meeting professionals (infographic)
What are your favourite resources?
Image courtesy bigstockimages.com / hospitalera